My daughter and I did some baking. What do you think of our cupcakes? Not bad for amateurs if you ask me! #thingsthatmakemehappy
a delicious apple cupcake with buttercream frosting
Write a review
- 110 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 55 grams unsalted butter
- 115 grams sugar
- 50 grams light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup applesauce (approx. 12 tablespoons)
- 1 granny smith apple
- Mix the flour, baking soda, cloves, nutmeg and cinnamon in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl beat butter and sugars until fluffy. Add to the butter mixture one egg at a time, whisking after each.
- Peel the apple and cut into pieces.
- Add the apple sauce to the butter and sugar mixture. Now add the flour mixture and beat on low speed.
- Stir in the apple pieces.
- Divide the batter between the muffin molds, filling them about 3/4.
- Bake 18-20 minutes.
Vintage Rose Brocante http://vintagerosebrocante.com/